Corey is a seasoned Talent Acquisition leader having led and transformed recruitment teams for several iconic financial services organizations like CIBC and TD. His experience includes global recruitment delivery for several lines of business at all levels up to C suite leaders across the Financial Services spectrum – Retail and Commercial Banking, Insurance, Wealth Management, Capital Markets.
In his current role, Corey leads Talent Acquisition at Canada Life designing, developing and executing talent acquisition strategies and processes that attract and retain pipelines of top talent across the Great-West Life businesses. This mandate includes:
- Leading the Canadian Talent Acquisition team,
- Accountability for supporting global executive recruitment, and
- Facilitating the sharing of best practices, and programs and tools globally.
Corey graduated from Wilfrid Laurier University with an Honours BA in History and has Financial Planning and Blue Belt Six Sigma designations
Day 1: Mar 3, 2020
How to use data, analytics and reporting to effectively run the talent acquisition function and provide insights to the business on predictive analytics related to talent
– Foundational to Integrated level – trusted data, processes, technology
– External Dimensions – marketplace intelligence
– Predictive – Strategic level – solving business problems by turning data into intelligence
Day 2: Mar 4, 2020